Wednesday, 16 June 2010

16/06/2010

Fatties:
As we're at the longest dark part of the year, it's no surprise that not many turned up tonight. That means there was a lot of people missing out.

The lack of rain and surplus of wind meant the trails were 85% awesome, the other 15% being invisible greasy spots that would send your bike into an unexpected, sphincter clenching drift.

Just to keep things interesting we did Hans' loop in the reverse direction. I gapped Gav and Chop Chop early, but wasn't making massive ground. What is normally a ridiculously fast rutted descent halfway was now a very rude climb. To keep with my policy of honesty I have to admit I dabbed around 2/3 of the way up. Thankfully Gav did the same and Chop Chop? He chopped the section out entirely. Soft! :D

D: 35.7km
A: 305m

PMPW: 94kg

No comments: